Budapest - Washington D.C.
Civic Enterprises Nonprofit Organization is searching for interns for the position of Program Coordinator.
Position: Program Coordinator
Type: Part-time, temporary position (5 months)
Report to: Executive Director
Civic Enterprises’ Senior Mentor Program engages people over 55 to tutor and mentor elementary school students struggling to learn to read. Senior Mentor Program boosts student academic performance, helps schools become more successful, and enhance the well being of the older adults in the process.
Intern will act as an adjunct member of Civic Enterprises - Senior Mentor Program coordination staff, providing business-focused technical assistance to a variety of nonprofit clients. Intern may also work on specific administrative projects and will gain an in-depth understanding of the social enterprise field.
Responsibilities May Include
- Organizing and coordinating the cooperation of individual and institutional members of Senior Mentor Program
- Recruiting candidates for individual membership Positions of Senior Mentor Program
- Reaching out to potential institutional members of Senior Mentor Program
- BA or equivalent degree (or currently pursuing)
- Proficient at developing and articulating logical solutions to organizational challenges
- Skilled at conducting professional research
- Collegial and collaborative in working with a team
- Demonstrated commitment to social change
- Optimistic, energetic, and passionate
Interns will be placed in career-related 5 month internships in Washington, DC that further their professional and personal development
This position is based in Budapest V, Colabs Startup Center
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Please send your resume and cover letter to: internship [at] civilvallalkozasok.hu